Friday, February 22, 2013

Long time no post!

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been MIA lately. The good news is that I fixed my computer. The bad news is that I have had ZERO time to do anything for myself and, therefore, have not been able to play The Sims 3 since having my baby. She has colic too which doesn't help matters. I still have no idea when I can start playing and building again. I'm also going to be behind on the expansion and stuff packs since money is tighter lately. Again, I hope that you continue to enjoy my previous builds as well as some of the fantastic traditional builds from other Simmers out there.

~Anya

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering why no new builds.. i understand with having a new baby and all.. i have a new baby girl myself but when you're ready to get back into it maybe i can gift you the expansions you need to get you caught up and building again... you do a wonderful job!! and i enjoy your builds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's very sweet of you to offer. I'm hoping that I can start playing again on the days my husband is off work, LOL! Congratulations on your baby! Little girls are so much fun! :-)

      Delete